Friday, May 30, 2014

Nicaragua 2014

I will travel with the FBC, Cornelia mission team to Matagalpa, Nicaragua this Saturday.  We will be here.  It has a detailed description of a vision we are pursuing as a church.  I hope you will take time to read it over.

blogging as a team

Also, my daugther, Sarah Spivey will be blogging.  Here is here blog: www.sarahmspivey.blogspot.com.  I'm really proud of both of my girls - and so proud of the women they are becoming.  I'm looking forward to all that Sarah writes.  I hope you will visit her blog this week as well.

I will be tweeting this week @ericspivey.  I'll be using the hashtag:  #fbcnica2014.  I hope you will take time to follow us.

Finally - we will walk each morning at 5:30 am to FBC, Matagalpa to pray with them from 6-7 am.  This is 8:00 am EST.  Let me ask you to please join us in prayer at this hour.  Spend 3 minutes or 60 minutes praying for that we will be faithful to the vision and mission placed before us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment